Monday, May 01, 2006

Another Rainy Day

well...week 13th in MMU...seeing almost all of my IT frens graduating soon all of them busying fyp (final year project) worrying what Q will the moderator ask...bla bla bla..As for me or all the accounting students will face the same prob - hou sien ah.all the assignments and presentation due already.everything done n just waiting for finals.still no mood to study for final n no mood to prepare anything.I had rojak mee in one indian shop in putra permai and after tat lunch my stomach no feeling well for whole day.the food not clean?I really doubt bout tat coz my fren suffer the same prob too.

now it's 1am n it's time to go to bed...nothing special happen today.It's just another rainy day...

1 comment:

ym said...

hey... cheer up!! and take care of ur tummy... :D sleep earlier and u will get well real soon