Saturday, April 22, 2006

The Wild

"Samson...the wild..."this is quote from the movie name "The Wild".It's a funny movie but also the shortest movie I've ever watch.It takes only one hour n fifteen minutes.I paid RM11 for this short movie?not really worth la but at least it do entertain me for this one hour.The poala bear is really very cute doing all the funny act.The funniest is it suddenly become the king for the wildbeet.The samson - lion, Benny - squirrel, Larry - snake, giraffe...forget the name of the giraffe la.They have their happy life in the New York Zoo and never go out from there b4 until Ryan - cub and son of Samson kena trapped in container which they called it green box.The story line is a bit like madagascar oso out from zoo to the town n as if like those ppl just reach town from kampung.

____________________________________________________________________


Date: 22 Apil 2006
Mission: Missing grape juice
Party reponsible: still in the process of searching

Housemate just lost his grape juice n wandering how it just disappear from the fridge.who drinks it?well...no idea at all.Of course there is no ppl like anyone to touch n finish their food or drinks without asking...well...me dun like it either...so imagine how I feel when I found my 3 in 1 Milo just left few packs when I've no idea when I ever open it up.So,next time, b4 u do anything think of wat others will feel, think from others' point of view.

No comments: