Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Bad day

Get up in the morning body feel sticky coz last nite was a stuffy nite.so get up n go shower.after tat went out to lunch, food not nice n portion too small.so not full at all.bad food spoilt my mood.then after lunch bek to cyberia tot wan buy some junk food to munch.ly ask for kerepek.so i go n find for him dun hv so go in n out the new n old minimart.end up get to buy 2 maggi cup n 1 twisties color limited edition.but when come out raining very heavy.oh shit.how am I going to go into car?seems like I only have one option -run! so I run into the car n whole body wet. uh.nvm.wipe my body dy.then when reach home roomie din close my window for me my things in the rak wet.shit.not again.nvm...wiping job onli...the worst news is get to know that no pork dumpling or bak chang for dumpling festival.oh...shit.No pork for chang festival another sad story ambulans turtle turn kesian the patient.

so I really have to conclude that today is reli my bad day.no pork for chang?then what shld we put inside?chicken?no way.pork is the best!!!no pork no life.haha

2 comments:

fritz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.