Saturday, May 20, 2006

I had a bad day...

I had a bad day...lyrics of a song by someone...I duno who is the singer but just quote it for my own use...it described my day.well,had a bad high tea in dengkil.ordered food dy then they forget.so, end up my food served late...nvm...at least I get to eat.the prob is I'm busy eating n chasing the housefliesssss.There was just too many houseflies that I need to emphasize by using more sssss.huh...finally done n maybe coz of my phycological prob I feel like throwing up on the way bek not that the food taste bad it tastes good.is all those housefliessss' fault.spoilt my mood.

The bad luck continues to dinner.ordered food they served late n end up I'm eating too much of it.aih....whole day just end up very bad...everything goes wrong wrong wrong...well,this is life, I can't expect everything goes as wat I wan.

Back to reality.It's exam week, I take 6 subs and taken 3 finals dy so left 3 more...next week will be a hectic week coz having 3 papers continuosly in 3 days all morning papers and all theories...I need to wake up earlier like bout 6am to refresh my memory so need to wake up so early for 3 papers n stuck like bout 10 chaps theories in my brain for 3 days non-stop...uh...hopefully can do it so dun need to come bek during my industrial training to take supp...today is my off day where no more study after my 3rd paper in the afternoon n is show time...onli taiwan entertainment show - wo chai or 'I guess' in english can cheer me up now...chao...it's time to make myself laugh.

No comments: