Monday, May 15, 2006

Tuesday - KFC day

Today is tuesday.when u think of tuesday what will you think of?another working day?well...just normal day for working people but is special day for KFC fans.Last time I used to be KFC loyal fans until McD offer unlimited refill of drinks and a new healthier soft drink - Coke Light.Since that day onwards, no more KFC for me and ly no need to fight with me whether to go mcd or kfc. KFC's website is quite cute...go suft and u'll know it. what so special on tuesday in KFC?well,if u r a tag card holder then u'll know.The snack plate and dinner plate get 30% off if u r tag card holder.As for McD, there is some vouchers where u buy one large set of any value meal u can get 50% off for another mc chicken,filet o fish,mc nuggets or apple pie.quite worth it.hm...if u have the mcd privilege card n u eat very less then not reli la...but for mcd lover u'll like it.so if u wan the voucher ym me i'll send to u.coz I dl from the mcd website by being thier member.haha...be the member just coz of the vouchers la coz I'll dine in mcd at least once a week which is sunday.It's quite hard to find smtg to eat in cyberjaya or dengkil on sunday afternoon so we typically fix our sunday as McD day.

Finish my story bout KFC n McD.now bek to reality.final is coming.my 1st paper will be tomorrow noon.one thing that I sick about being accounting student is all the final papers are 3 hours.uh...imgaine sit there for 3 hours without moving,what most probably will happen?flatten my ass....n when u get up after the exam finish ur ass will pain and I'm taking 6 subs tis sem means will be pain for 6 times.ah....disaster.

anyway,tis is wat will happen to a student.I'll be having my industrial training next sem in kuantan for six months means 2 sems.looking forward to it because all my IT fren said they enjoy training coz nonit to worry about assignments due date,mid terms, and finals.all u need to do is wake up earlier everyday, eat breakfast go work, lunch break, 5pm go bek and watch movie n dinner...u'll be like a robot and u r required to sleep earlier too.

For all my frens, good luck in finals!!! %%- Four leaf clovers a lucky charms to everyone from me.

No comments: