Sunday, May 14, 2006

How could this happen to me?

oh...my dear...u leave me just like that without informing me anything in advance.
I though we had gone through all the happiness n sadness in life and we had already close enough yet I just knew that I was wrong.I know that you will be leavning me soon and I just hope you can by my side after I finish my final exam. Without your support, I don't know that whether I will have the courage to pass my exam.

Why?tell me why you leave me when I'm having final exam soon.Cant u just stand for 2 more weeks?ah....sad sad....I knew that you were in serious disease last few weeks.I'm trying my best to by your side and accompany you at the end of your life.but still...u were leaving me quietly.maybe you just don't want me to be sad.

Anyway, I've been with you for about 2 years and I'm satisfy.I'm very happy and you will alwiz be in my mind.

oh...you - my samsung SGH-E700A handphone.sayonara!








Name: Samsung SGH-E700A

Year: 2004 - 2006































Basically it is still functioning just that u cant see anything in the screen so what's the point that the function still running?I need to guess what I'm clicking and if I type sms then really is worse case.anywhere, u'll be in my mind...

No comments: