Tuesday, May 23, 2006

sad tragedy

abby suddenly suggested go red box sing k after we listen to few songs' mtv which CC showed us.then they all say yes...but I "NO".coz tomorrow morning got one paper la...although it's case study but then still need to know the theory ar...sad case...at 1st esther suggest go 1U shogun eat japanese buffet but tat plan cancel coz some housemates not in I suggested to have one housemates' outing.aih...some ppl going out hv fun some went bek hometown dy...but I'm still here...fighting for my final battle...aja aja fighting (quote from Full house).

Aja Aja fighting...study study study....it's final no outings just study...this is the onli way that can make me feel better is by hpynotizing myself...final final...study study n study

If u got read newspaper then u shld know the hot news in this few days 7 year old boy killed by brother in law I just can say there are a lot of ppl in this world and how can him to be so cruel to kidnap a little kid to get money the worst case is kidnap his own wife's brother and ask money from his father in law.holly shit.if I reli know him I sure go and slap him.poor little kid...just get to see this world a while.no matter what punishment the man get oso cant take bek the kid's life so it's reli useless to hang him,shoot him or watever.the kid's sister will be the one who feel the worst, her youngest brother being killed by own husband.can u imagine?uh...another sad tragedy and it proves that the morale of people is very low.kesian...sad case sad case...hvnt even get to experience secondary school life, university life...it suddenly hit me on my head that how lucky I am...get to finish my UPSR, PMR, SPM and in universty...

uh...uh...(hit my head) back to reality...study study...aja aja fighting...




No comments: