Monday, January 02, 2006

Something in the past

Just conclude tis post wif wat I did in the past means last year coz now it's already 2006.well,no christmas celebration for me just a simple meal in sunway pyramid vietnamese cuisine.the food there quite nice smtg special tat I can hardly get from outside.I notice that most of the food they like to use lemon grass as decoration or for extra taste but I dun like the smell.the drink I had is the nicest among all.it's kind of like cendol but not those liquid it's in cream smtg like creamy cendol after u drink u'll feel totally satisfy.if u ever tried the french toast in kim gary u'll understand how I feel that time.

29th Dec 2005 (thurs)
Today went out to sunway pyramid kim gary restaurant for dinner to celebrate eileen bthday.I ate very filling food then by the time finish eating all the shops close dy so no more shopping.then,went clubbing in absolute chemistry in bangsar.environment not bad, music good, DJ good.we open one bottle of jack daniel n it make me realize that some liquor cant mix wif soda water coz it's taste very bad coz I everytime went clubbing wif frens they oso open bombay.bombay taste best wif soda water n some lemon slice.My face turn hot very fast due to retirement from clubbing n liquor.dancing there quite nice oso if without some hamsap guy touching around.haha.those foreigner just dun understand what is being rejected.they're just too friendly n keep on dancing n touching arond even u try to avoid them.well,at last sure is eating cake time.eat fruit cake.after clubbing is yam cha time.we sure hv to yam cha after clubbing to avoid from police blocking.then reach home at bout 4smtg after shower straight away sleep.get a nice sleep wif liquor but not drunk coz I will never let myself drunk not coz of anything just worry n cant even imagine wat I'll do.

30th Dec 2005 (Fri)
went out eat steamboat buffer dinner in sunway.having a nice time by grabbing chicken wings from others.I ate bout 4 pairs of chicken wings.a lot?not reli la...must eat more else will waste abby's effort in grabbing all of the chicken wings as soon as they're serve.after dinner went to club 7 play pool n meet some old frens there.so glad that my fren still recognize me.I oso get to meet sim there.haha.so surprise to see him there n he told me just now he just sit beside my table when I'm chatting wif my old fren outside club 7 but I din see him la.pai seh.after few rounds of pool n futsball then we realize it's oledi 2.30.OMG.so we faster went bek n went SK milo kow2 yam cha.reach home at 4smtg.

31th Dec 2005 (Sat)
at 1st plan to go clubbing at nite to celebrate new year eve but not reli feeling well.maybe coz of sleeping too late in 2 days continuously.then end up just stay at home eat korean maggi mee n watch tv count down wif esther.well,feel nice oso at least I dun need to go those crowded area count down wif others.haha.

This is wat I did b4 year 2006 come.at least I dun start my new year wif clubbing as wat esther said.haha.Happy New Year!

No comments: