Saturday, January 14, 2006

End of 2nd sem

I had my last paper tis afternoon then there goes my 2nd sem.I duno how the exam unit arrange timetable.my 1st paper is on the 1st day morning paper n last paper is on the last day afternoon.so nice huh.all my housemates either bek hometown dy or some enjoying movie or playing games while I'm the only one sitting still and studying for my last paper last night.not fair not fair!anyway,everything is over.I feel relief but not reli happy.final over dy oso not happy?well,I do happy that my 2nd sem ends then bring me one step forward to my training on epsilon year.wandering wat make me sad?well.smtg extraordinary happen.unexpected incident which spoilt my study mood yesterday nite and even I try to wake up earlier this morning the study mood just cant come bek.I already prepare the worst for this paper.How should I face you?once I see you I'll think of the disappointment happen yesterday night.Could I pull myself out of this?I doubted.I'm preparing myself to go n watch memoirs of geisha hopefully it will be as nice as wat I expected.so at least there is something to cheer me up,rite?
Happy Chinese New Year and Happy holiday to all my frens.

No comments: