Saturday, January 07, 2006

Titleless

Squeeze my brain juice to think of anything special that happened today.yet get ntg.so titleless.I think my last blog is 2 or 3 days ago so hv to update smtg today.I just found out that one of my fren is following my blog since I blog in frenster.I'm so happy.thx buddy.He's facing some serious problem recently.pray hard he'll get thru all this as soon as possible.

I have to keep on remind myself 'Mon I got final Mon I got final Mon morning I got final.' but this doesnt motivate me to study harder.wat happen to me ar.aih.short sem make me can hardly breath n relax that's why I alwiz find a way for myself to becum lazy a while.wat to do.tis is student life.uni student le.I wander wat will happen when I graduate and cant even get a good job.then wat were all my sacrification for during my uni life?dun think is easy wor.sacrifice for some good movie,good food,good mood...all this can make a ppl happy n happier n happiest.

P.S: to him:ei.enough full stop dy?

Having break time from studying.Having Toblerone + Hot green tea wif lemon...Oh gosh...wat is better than this that would happen to me along this whole week.

No comments: