Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Memorable day in The Curve

Today is the 1st time I went into The Curve although it already operating for about 6 months?well,you may say I'm a bit outdated but everytime when planned to go then end up sure cancel not coz of no time, jam then sure coz of lazy.it's kind of too far if compare to sunway pyramid and midvalley.when I told my dear peaky that I'm going there then she told me must go dine in Marche Movenpick jerry told the same thing oso.So, it make me feel like if I din dine there then is like I never been to The Curve before.Then end up had lunch there.It's kind of a new concept restaurant I've ever seen.You're given a card as passport to go in.Whenever you order some food pass the card to the person and he/she will chop number or food and from where u order.after that,pay it after u finish and before u exit.I feel excited bcoz you'll never see the money going out n yet you get to eat a lot of food coz u'll need to pay after you finish.I'm celebrating smtg special in advance wif ly there.this meal make me full and satisfy.very very full.

Appetizer: homemade mushroom soup + one sweet bun RM 7.00+
Main course: Baked pasta wif chicken and mushroom RM 12.50+
Smoked Salmon pizza RM 22.50+
Side dish: Seafood platter RM 22.50+ (forgot)
Dessert: Banana crepe RM 6.00+
Drinks: white and red grape sprakling juice RM19.90
(wif one nice glass as free gift)

all the food for 2 pax so can you imagine how much I've eatten for my brunch?actually not reli brunch oso coz we skip our breakfast and had tis nice meal at bout 2 smtg.we've expected it'll cost bout 200 yet it's onli bout RM109.not really expensive for so much of food and nice environment.I like the baked pasta the most.the pizza looks like naan for me and taste not bad oso la.overall,I appreciate the environment and the concept of the resturant it is smtg new for me.new experience to a new place.I also get to buy a pair of shoes in 7 celcius and one shirt in ebase.the shirt is more expensive than the shoes.haha.

P.S: nice day in the curve and ikano.but for me there is sure smtg u need to sacrifice to get tis happy day.wat bad thing will happen to me later?duno yet.

















Baked Pasta with chicken and mushroom
















Smoked Salmon pizza
















Red Grape Sparking juice

No comments: