Monday, December 26, 2005

I wish I'm harry potter

Well, at last I get to watch Harry potter after searching around for frens to watch wif me.Today went to watch in 1U coz it only shown in selected cinema.I really feel very happy coz he's doing all this coz of me.He's not harry potter fans I'm not either but just I didn't miss any of it before so dun feel like missing this one.I tot we'll be even closer after a big fight last week.however, we r not as I expected.now,we can easily quarrel coz of a small matter.is that normal?or is that a bad sign?I don't know.we r fine yest and this morning except he keep on blaming me bout the narnia stuff.Sometimes, I don't know y I'll just did something out of my mind n I dun even expect I will do that.After it happen then only I started to wander how all this could happen?Is it wrong to do so?I don't know the answer because I don't know the magic like harry potter do.I can't change bek something that had happened.If I have the power back to the past and change those sad things then there won't be people who commit suicide and all my frens will be very happy and live without any trouble and regret.I don't even know do I regret of doing so.Even if I do it doesn't help coz it already happened n it's a truth.I wan to threaten u by doing so?maybe yes but I don't think it will work.my fren even tell me to threaten u by the other way to stop u from going out wif her but I don't want coz for me if I really need to do so then there's no point.anyway,I do appreciate for bringing me to do smtg that u don't like.If u got any comment to me say it on the spot dun spell all out in one time coz it will make me feel very bad.now I know that I'm picky on food and my jealousy is killing us but do not expect I can change it coz tis is me and hope u wif me as wat I am n not wat u expect me to be.well,harry potter do turn out nice as I expected.maybe some ppl will think that it is a childish movie but for me it's nice.I enjoy it.GSC in 1U is chun just like time square.harry potter make me feel worth to had rush to drive thru McD as dinner in the car when on the way out.

Complicated mood = purple color

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I like the little gift even I dun like green.hehe.not reli little la.it's ur heart as long as got heart watever is the gift I'll still like it.Thx.