Wednesday, January 04, 2006

McD I'm loving it

I used to like KFC a lot...my cousin sis like McD, jessy like McD,ly like McD...half ppl like McD half like KFC but my stand is very still KFC...after SK open McD my taste change...last sem alwiz go out eat wif jessy she dun like KFC she like McD then one time two times three times...I slowly fall in love wif McD...tonite suddenly craving for McD n keep on blaming duno whether there's delivery service to Cyber...lazy to call up n ask.so finally went to SK for McD then when reach SK rain so heavily so end up change venue to alamanda...I had McD porridge, one chicken burger n 9 pcs of nuggets...very very full n satisfy.

Next week is final exam dy but still no mood to study.y so?coz tis few days raining at nite...is that a reason?ya, coz raining dy weather cooling n make ppl sleepy.if too hot then make me frustrated pulak.I myself oso duno wat I wan...

Exam coming...go go go!

No comments: