Thursday, September 29, 2005

Happy Day in KL wif my qing ai de

I took those studio pic wif my qing ai de in august then get the album today.surprisingly the photo taken all oso very nice.reli worth to pay so much.we tot like take it as memory ma.coz most of the girls sure got take once n after 21 years old seems like too old to take those studio pic tat's y plan to take it during tis year.well,just can say I never regret.If u wan to see,ym me la...if I'm free I'll share it wif u.after tat,went KL shopping wif qing ai de n her sis.I think some of u all duno who is my qing ai de.dun misunderstand is a she n she is my see see.at first,we din plan to go shopping.we just go meet her sis n had lunch together.after tat,her sis reject fren's shopping date coz wan meet her.so,she feel so guilty n we accompany her go shopping.I buy 1 shirt n 1 small jacket.both oso cheap coz is from sg wang,my shopping heaven.her sis reli buy a lot.but all oso cheap cheap 1.after dinner in Kim Gary we bek home.I almost fall asleep in the car on the way bek but I make sure I'm awake n keep on toking to see see to make sure she's awake n wont feel sleepy.we saw an accident in cyberjaya sumore near ericsson.cyberjaya alwiz had accident in rainy days.maybe coz ppl try to imitate jay chou after watching initial D.dun imitate la,it's a movie not reality.feel so bad shopping during exam week but let me relax a while after 2 papers in 2 days.Anyway,good luck guys.

No comments: