Saturday, September 24, 2005

Biggest burger

yest nite after send my cousin in KLIA my 2 housemates go to Burger King (BK) to buyback food for supper.for me tis dieting girl sure din buy back la...just eat McD ice cream lo.then both of them buy BK Double Whopper.the burger looks nice n big in picture.they everything oso wan big,large coz guys eat a lot.then when bek ah ren open up the burger...OMG I think tis is the biggest burger for me.I mean not those that ppl purposely make to break wat malaysia record or world record.is those food for eaten purpose onli.reli very big in terms of thickeness n diameter.show u 2 pic I purposely took b4 he ate the burger.

Diameter



Thickness

izzit big?if guys I think can easily finish it but if for girls,I think u all need to starve the whole day then onli can finish tis giant burger.

No comments: