Thursday, September 22, 2005

Steamboat Day

Wah...today reli crazy.no,or can say tis few days very crazy.the day before go alamanda eat pizza 5 person order 6 pax food.all oso eat till wan die.then today I suddenly got the mood to cook porridge so put lots of thing inside to cook so nonit put salt oso got taste.then around 6 smtg see ym me call me go eat steamboat.OMG I'm eating porridge wor.so I suggest delay it to tomolo lo.she say dun care no matter wat oso wan eat today.hm...seems like she's pregnant.according to my aunt, girls tat pregnant they'll try to eat a lot n if they wan to eat smtg sure hv to eat it no matter wat.tat's wat I can see in her now lo.so me n esther conclude that she's pregnant.haha.then at last we cant fight her so just go n eat lo.tis few days reli spent a lot.went alamanda buy some can food so that nonit go out eat n can concentrate study.last sun just get few bucks from mum n today my wallet left not even 1 buck.OMG.I can't imagine how I'm going to afford myself next time when I out to work.normally I'll gain weight during exam week coz eat a lot n just sit n study din go anywhere so tis time I'm trying my best to avoid tis from happening.start from tom,everyday I'll go gym or sauna.haha.healthy n fit n slim is my short term goal now.if u wan support me.go wif me la.come join me.we diet together.

No comments: