Saturday, September 24, 2005

2nd Malaysian Idol

I din reli watch all the Malaysian Idol show coz I think this 2nd season not as good as the 1st season.I mean in terms of the contestants' quality.So I din reli watch but if sometimes bek to hometown during weekend reli ntg to do din go out yam cha at nite then I'll watch.I still remember there's one episode I watch, one of the judges' comment about the new malaysian idol is 'whenever there're still young girls in tis world,u'll still very stable at here in Malaysian idol.I oso quite agree wif him coz I think he sang quite bad tat nite.yest nite I din get to watch the finals coz I went to KLIA to send my cousin.just now 8tv got put a bit let us flash bek their performance.surprisingly,Daniel performed quite well...I mean if compare to last time tat I watch in tv.but jugdes comment to the other contestant-Nita are still better than Daniel.End up the results Daniel is the 2nd Malaysian Idol.aiks...how come ar?the 1st season we oso get to guess who's the champion coz Jac reli perform better than Dina.I love both of them.but honestly reli Jac perform better so she won.tis time Nita perform better but how come she cant win?reli disappointed.but I think if results is onli base on votes is not fair enuff unless the system like limited to one phone number onli can vote to a maximum of for exmaple 15 votes then it'll be fair enough.After the MC tell the result,

Me: OMG,y not Nita wins?not tat I'm a chinese then I need to support Daniel reli Nita performs better.
Ren: the guy sure will face lots of pressure.Malaysian,u all just ruin his life.
Me & Henry: y u so care?ntg to do wif u oso.
Me: not ur bro oso la...u so worry for wat.

3 comments:

yirolee said...

begitulah adab pertandingan. ada menang ada juga kalahnya....keke....yang pentingnya ialah prosesnya dan semangat kesukanan..*winks*

Katherine said...

oh ya.adab di malaysia ka?tapi tak adil kalau tak ada limit kan.orang suka suka beli banyak reload card lepas tu sms je dia la yang dapat gelaran tapi dalamnya tak ada apa.

yirolee said...

batu jika diasah pun boleh jadi jarum...gambateh to daniel....nita will got album rezeki..no worrry