Saturday, October 01, 2005

Back to olden days

Today went McD for dinner.after tat see say wan buy eggs so we went to a grocery shop after buy eggs pay money dy then wan chao lo.then suddenly ah too saw the mini pool.then he say wan buy bek to play we tot he's kidding coz it's reli very small but he reli pay.after tat we saw snake chess n checkers chess.I bought both to play coz just RM1 each.then too say wan find monopoly.then we walk to other shops to try to get it.then suddenly saw the happy family cards then buy tat n monopoly.

After bek esther they start to play I just wan to finish my movie.after finish I go join them.my roomie oso join.we play snake chess.tis chess got one rule if two person in the same number the 2nd person can kick the 1st person to bek to the starting point.then I keep on kena kick bek.See is the 1st to win then at last left me n too onli then I surrender.then we start to play happy family.I'm the winner..yahoo...I got 5 families.geng le.haha.then too 2nd round wan join us coz 1st round onli we 4 girls played but I refuse to join coz I scare I'll lose but they keep on forcing me coz I win in 1st round.haha.but ntg can force me do smtg I dunwan.I insist dunwan then I duno who is the winner I think is see coz she shouted quite loud.haha.suddenly feel like so miss my childhood all these kind of chesses is those tat I used to play when I'm in primary school.

Duno y suddenly so miss childhood.be a child is so nice ntg to worry just played everyday.I last time used to play wif guys coz I alwiz tot girls r too lembik I cant stand it.So,play wif guys make me feel tat I'm stronger.

One of my fren is getting married next month.aiya.married at tis age u shld know wat happen dy la...is MBA.MBA stand for?Married by accident (teached by peaky).although I'm not very close wif the guy but I oso will wish him happy coz he will getting a twins daughter soon.So lucky.there're few of us alwiz hope tat one of our fren get married then we can know how's the feeling of being 'hei dai' or 'ji mui'.haha.now finally got the chance but I heard from fren tat they'll just have a simple buffet dinner.aiks...onli hope oso broken dy.nvm,I'm very patient I can wait. Hey, someone just get married la then ask me to be ji mui I wan to enjoy they feeling of ordering the heng dai le.sure very enjoyable.

Tis few days just pass 3 papers but I did quite bad.I got the feeling of failing dy.maybe need to get few supps next sem.nvm la.wat to do oledi try my best.now wan work harder for next paper dy.gambate neh.Good luck guys n girls.


1st game played by see,too n esther.I duno wat it called in english.aeroplane chess (direct translet from chinese).haha




See concentrate in playing snake game the one wif yellow shirt beside her is me.winks ;) she's the first to reach the ending point le.




Too too concentrate in playing snake chess but he's the 2nd last coz I surrender.haha




Happy family cards.haha.the left one is the families I get.I'm the winner.

No comments: