Saturday, September 24, 2005

KLIA

Noon when tok to my hometown fren in msn onli remind me of my cousin sis is taking tonight flight to overseas.then start to plan how to go.bla bla bla.I did know that she's leaving tonight just I study till forget what day is today.reli crazy thx to crystal remind me ar.then I reach there already bout 10 smtg consider quite late coz she need to board at 10.30.luckily get to tok wif her a while n take a few pics.I din expect all my aunties r there.maybe coz among all of us.she's the first one to go overseas.after toking n taking pic.finally she need to board,we go hug her n wish her.then tat's the time she start crying.tears out of her eyes.well,I'm those kind of ppl tat cant stand ppl crying.tat's y after hug her I try to avoid to see her eyes.She's the cousin sis tat same age wif me.I started to think about our childhood.we used to study together,in the same kindergarden, school n same class,go same tuition class.some of our clothes oso same 1.but till secondary school we r different.we went into different secondary school.some of our tuition class still same.we still hang out together but less compare to primary school.all the memory suddenly appear in my mind.reli happy to get a cousin like her same age can discuss same thing.discuss bout guys,gossip bout girls.anyway,I feel bad coz at the very last minute onli I get to know that she's going to england and study in university of the west of england bristol.wat kind of cousin am I?nvm.joanne, but i used to call her jia jia.girl,take care in England.Although u r far away from home but do remember if u need me just send me mail or chat wif me.I'll alwiz be ur listener.Take care ar.



pic of whole family tat go send her in KLIA.all my aunties and cousins there.

No comments: