Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Exam = tired + suffer + stress

I've done an analyze on advantage n disadvantage of having exam.advantage onli got one tat is can test us on our knowledge whether we got pay attention in class anot.but disadvantage a lot le include make student (i) stress (ii) tired (iii) suffer.some students even commit suicide coz cant stand stress they faced during exam.then y dun we cancel the 'exam' thing n make students happy learning n oso can save lots of papers coz no need to print exam papers n booklet.good idea rite?well,tis is smtg I'll do if I'm the Minister of Education.So,if u wan to let ur future son and daughter have a nice learning environment then support me la.vote me!haha.reli too tension of studying n toking crap here.well,honestly it's a good n best thing if u have n found your own way to release stress either by exercising or watever.Do make sure u r alwiz relaxing dun too tension. Exam week is the week tat killing me coz I'll tend to eat more compare to usual such as having supper and putting on weight.reli killing me.n at the end of the day I'll becum like china endangered animal - panda.tat's y everytime after exam I'll straight away go bek hometown n sleep for whole day.My highest record is sleep till 4pm.dare to challenge me?I sleep from 3am-4pm o.haha.I wander y I cant do it in cyber.
_____________________________________________________________________

I'm those kind of ppl tat when I watch movie whether on tv or pc I reli will very concentrate till if u tok to me I cant listen at all.Dun believe?go n ask jerry.he tried it b4.n if I know tat u try to tok to me, I'll pause the movie n continue it after finish toking.tis is me.I oso like to put myself into the movie.When I'm watching love story I'll imagine tat will it be the same if I'm the actress or if I'm her will I react like her?all tis kind of stuff shld be seems to normal for a girl.If I'm watching romantic movies I'll imagine tat if the actor is my bf then will be perfect but all tis onli happen in movie not real life.well, one of my fren told me b4 tat romantic person hard to find, if u wan to find a guy tat u can live the rest of ur life wif dun put romantic as the main thing when u look for a guy.coz romantic guys normally flower heart.izzit true?I oso not sure...waiting someone to appear for me to confirm tis statement.

3 comments:

yirolee said...

movie is jus a entertainment but horror movie is a nightmare for u..haha..is it because you are assuming the victim is u? so next time maybe you shuold try to imagine yourself as the ghost. Perhaps, things will be different. jus giv it a try.

yirolee said...

romantic? what is the real definition beneath it? flowers, chocolates, or gift? well, it is actually depend on how you view some "action" and the person who is being romantic.
p/s: is it romantic if D.W buy u choc n bouquet of roses for u, nightmare man!

Katherine said...

wei,esther.how to imagine i'm the ghost le.quite hard le easier to imagine i'm victim.i not scare of ghost just kena shock by the sound system n ghost