Monday, April 03, 2006

lazyish

Never update my blog for so long.there was reli not much special thing to blog.there was one special thing which is CCIP cultural pageant night.successful event with cooperation from all the committees.well,I'll tok more when I get the photo from py.

Something happen that make me doubt that what friendship mean." Friendship really doesn't take credit on how long you know each other but is on how well u understand the person.time period really doesn't affect at all ". Last time I'm naive to think that if you know a person long enough watever happens he or she will sure be on your side to support you. Now I know this theory doesn't work in reality. There is kind ppl like angel n for sure some bad people like evil.Kind people tend to help frens no matter when,what and where they need their help.sometimes, I just wish that their sympathy are used on the right place, right person and right time. There is always some people that doesn't want any help from anyone. As for bad people like me,I'll just help if I think is reasonable and I can and able to do it. If not, then sorry la. I'll try my best to help you out. 'Words are sharper than double egded sword' - quote from py. sometimes, being too kind of someone is actually being cruel to urself. understand wat I mean? If you don't just translate it to chinese and you will get what I'm trying to say. I'm trying to treat everyone the same all moderate so no arguements and no misunderstood because I had been through a lot of misunderstood and had been discussing some sensitive issues which made me hurt and feel bad.

This week full of tasks to be completed. AAIS n strategy test and tons of assignments. student life is enjoyable?hell no. just another busy week.






















me in asa's sari wif rong jie in ccip pageant night.i'm asst. pageant director o
















classmate...they work as usher.py (pageant director) me n daniel (asst)





















getting best dress guest..in my crown...yeah...

No comments: