Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Decades...

It had been decades since my last blog.recently,busy with assignments n midterm.other than assignments there are more to come, submit this sub dy the other one is due soon.OMG.endless assignments.I did attend unite 2006.I guess you all already read src forum and know everything bad happen in that night so I don't need to do any further complaints and explanation.one word to describe that night 'sucks' or 'shit'.All my frens that attended said that also.Y?all because of the inexperience event director.What a shame when I knew that he's FOM student.FOM student doesn't know how to organize an event?then u r in the wrong faculty. anywhere,get to take lots of pics and that's the only part that impress me for that whole awful nights with awful performances.

this few days mykris line not stable...on n off, off n on...sien la.well,I'll upload some photos I took during unite to share wif u all.
















me, ly n yit ming. (2 guys) hang fuk le...
















Table 64





















Me in PICC in font of entrance to the ballroom...lots of balloons

No comments: