Friday, March 17, 2006

unbreathable week

I can hardly breath this weekend...no more 1U japanese buffet and bangsar shopping this weekend.all my nice plan gone?argh.....y?coz I got 4 midterm tests next week on one paper each on tue n wed and 2 papers on thurs.nice,rite?Should I be happy or sad?I should be happy because I can finish everything on 1 week and if I did bad on those papers there is a reason coz too many midterms to blame on or the other way of thinking is I should be sad because got so many papers to study and just 1 brain to remember all things and end up all the things mix up like rojak in my mind.

So,in order to release my tension bout next week tests I decide to skip today tutorial class to go The mines for a movie.Actually just finding a reason for me to skip classes.not I dun wanna attend just that the lecturer is too too boring.I watch underworld evolution wif ly.It's quite nice - action + a bit love story.It's bout vampire.I went gasoline for dinner before rushing bek for CCIP meeting at 8pm.I've late for bout 20 minutes.I'm surprise to see just few peagants show up.sob sob...so sad.CCIP cultural peagant nite is on 29th march.I'm looking forward for it.Before all this,hv to start my study dy...never even touch one page of notes till now.started to worry dy.just wish that next week dun come...week 7 dun come...but impossible...

No comments: