Saturday, March 11, 2006

Excited nite in Bangsar

My mission - searching for prom dress finally complete.this mission had made me almost faint coz tis is the time that I found tat trying on shirt is so so so suffering.I used to shopping but if u shop wif target then is tiring coz u'll keep on scanning for target without seeing other stuff.I went bangsar yest nite and finally get my dress.it's quite cheap and look mature.but dun worry mature =\ old.just look elegant.tat's wat I'm searching for.well,the risk of zong sam still there but I already waste a lot of time and money on searching prom dress.I've went to almost all shopping complex - midvalley,time square, sg.wang, sunway pyramid and 1Utama.do a lot of research and finally get my favourite dress in bangsar.

I shldnt be so happy coz my dad is admitted to hospital and had an eye operation yest nite.I've been waiting in the hospital for bout 3 hours and finally see my dad but he's not fully awake so went bangsar for a dinner and complete my mission.guess wat I had for my dinner.banan leaf rice.very very nice.the last time I had banana leaf rice was in kuantan wif my aunty.the shop name nirwana maju if not mistaken.a lot of ppl eating there so I guess it's quite popular but the food is a bit ex la.once in a while is ok la...bangsar ma...high class place.but yest nite reli very happy.After nice dinner, I go around bangsar to buy newspaper for my dad.then tot of seeing him for a while b4 bek who knows the stupid guard dun let me go in say wat visiting hours already pass.they close the gate.I gv reason that I wanted to pass the newspaper to my dad who knows he said he help me to pass.make me so sad...coz I cant tok to my dad and cant visit him.I plan to see him b4 he go in operation room but cannot make it.reli a bit sad and cry in the car coz feel so guilty.my 2 bros r there wif him I'm the only daughter and I cant even go there accompany him.Am I very bad?well,I had the answer in my heart.anyway,hope u get well soon,dad.

Mission Complete!!!the tops and dresses selling in tat boutique name cats whiskers are all on sale.I get a kimono top which I saw in seventeen magazine for half price.I never spend bout 150 bucks so syok b4 without feeling any heart pain.haha.well,coz I think it's worth it.
















banana leaf rice - nasi briyani
















my banan leaf rice - white rice

dun u think is yummy yummy?well,the food there reli quite nice.although ex but I think it's worth it.

No comments: