Sunday, March 05, 2006

Mission Failed but with compliment

I wander whether I've made a bad decision of going to unite.not coz of other reasons is coz of wasting time choosing my favourite dress.make up,hairdo n accesories normally is the thing to do after I get my dress.I've started to ask my fren about where they got their dress b4 this.Red tell me she got it in sg.wang.So,I've tell ly n sat there I were in sg wang wif my dear 'you yi qi' fren - esther.She's so kind purposely went out with me accompany n help me choose my dress.started my choosing dress journey from time square.1st station is debenhams.some of the dress inside there quite impress me but the price too ex.next,S.A creation.get my favourite out of 3 dresses that I've tried but that one is the latest design and the risk of 'zong sam' is very high.So,proceed to sg wang.started to search from those shop n small valley that we seldom go cause I'm sg wang regular customer.well,did get some that I like but some either cant reli fit then is price too ex.overseas very popular of those online prom dresses website where u can purchase online.too bad msia dun hv or lack of this kind of website.I've search thru net n get some of my favourite dress.





















nice,simple and elegant





















princess feel with my favourite colour- pink



















simple + sexy


















like the behind look of the dress


















nice dress....my favourite of all

Well,all these dresses are nice but cant get in msia.will continue my searching journey to bangsay n 1U.if still cant get there,then I really duno wat I can do dy.most probably rent from bridal shop.After 4 hours almost 5 hours of shopping in sg wang, our mission failed.get nothing from there and started to headache.So,going bek and went for dinner in the mines.wat a tiring day.mission will continues on fri.

The only thing that make me feel happy in time square is having 750ml ice cream with esther,jerry n ly.the portion looks big but we finish it quite fast n kind of regretted that we should have order 1litre ice cream.





















ice cream is in those kind of polisterine container portion looks big huh.the stall is in either 2nd or 3rd floor of time square opposite watson it's a german traiditional ice cream.nice n yummy.













4 of us working hard to finish the 750ml ice cream.there're 3 diff flavour there - one is wif alcohol which is esther's favourite.the other 2 is chocolate mashmallow and hazlenut.nice for me coz both oso are my choice.haha.

2 comments:

yirolee said...

aiseh..so nice de online gown..ur appetite oso quite big hoh~

Katherine said...

appetite big onli good ma.who dunwan nice dress?