Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Time for a break

Time for a break time for a kit-kat.sounds familiar to u?well it's quoted from kit-kat commercial.I'm having assignment time break now but no kit-kat for me.2 assignments from the same subject due tis fri.rushing it now but still take my time to go midvalley watch movie.at 1st,plan to watch king kong midnight show.but suddenly ty say just go out n get any ticket GSC had.so we just rushing out at 6pm.not reli much traffic using SK road.reach there bout 7pm n easily get a carpark.tickets for king kong almost sold out left midnite show.I plan to come bek earlier to do my assignment so I suggested to watch chronicles of narnia.well,the show prove to me that I've made a wise decision.It's reli a nice movie although it's toking bout smtg happen to 4 kids.I reli enjoy it.It's a bit like those fairy tale for me but not those like cinderella.It's just with some animals that can talk.I'm impress with Aslan,the lion,king of Narnia.It's about another world inside a wardrobe.even the 4 kids spend how many years in narnia but it's just a few minutes in the real world.how fantastic it is.It make me feel that it's worth to queue up twice to wait for booking to release so can get seats further from screen instead of 3rd row front from screen.besides,I oso get to hv nice dinner in Kim Gary.Thx for TY for giving me such a wonderful nite.Wan any comment bout the chronicles of narnia from me?short n simple.onli one word NICE!

P.S: if u observe carefully u'll notice tat if i'm writting bout smtg happy my font color will be red,pink sad will be blue.never notice?

No comments: