Saturday, May 19, 2007

Uncertain Future

Final exam will end next week and after that I'll be taking sap short course for 5 weeks. After all those, I'm officially jobless. I'll be officially graduate if the result come out with all subjects taken pass of course and I'm praying hard that ntg bad will happen.Although I know praying without studying is not working, still not in the mood to study when thinking of 'what shld I do after graduate?', 'when shld I apply for jobs?','what I wanna be?auditor?'.

Frankly speaking, I dun reli wan to be auditor after the intership of 6 months.the main reason is this job just too bored doing the same things over and over again.mainly just checking on company's account and the principle to hold is dun trust any accountants.haha.else why we need to check on their work done?If I dun plan to be auditor then why am I in accounting?well...the very first reason I choose to take accounting is coz I hate theories.accounting got theories also la of course, just that it is the major with the least theories if compare to marketing,finance or others management majors.

Just now one of my fren said 'if ur job is smtg u r reli interested on, then u'll suffer no stress and happy to do it even repeating the processes over and over again.'then seems like hinting me that I dun like auditing that's why feel bored even for 6 months internship?well...I guess so but it seems like too late for me to find out this on the final sem right?It takes me 5 yrs (include foundation) to finish this degree course and now only I know it's not my cup of tea?wat to do?just keep it up la...finish it then only see how.

Feeling blue on my uncertain, aimless and 'goaless' future....

No comments: