Monday, November 28, 2005

2nd sem = short + suffer + rushing sem

As all of MMU students know, 2nd sem is short sem all CH n classes will be double up so u maybe will get to see one lecturer 2 or 3 days in a week...if the CH more then the hours meeting the particular lecturer will be more.well,for accounting course most of the core subject also 4 CH except elective.but surprisingly all the subject taken is 3 credit hours so double up there'll be 6 hours it still consider okay to meet a lecturer 6 hours per week.the most dying n suffering stuff is the assignments.short sem just has 8 weeks classes double up is still okay but the problem is the assignments given is quite similar wif last sem.i had a lecturer teaching me last sem n tis sem but in different subject.the assignments given is just exactly the same wif wat I did last sem.OMG.2 subs need to do 2 assignments each n add another assignment from another subject means I have a total of 5 assignments to be submitted at the end of tis sem.argh...

one good n one bad thing happen today.happy thing is I lost my pencilbox in lecture hall last wed I have student ID n my thumbdrive inside.today FOM staff call me up and tell me tat one of the staff from CITS get my pencilbox and it's with him for quite a few days.he did send me an email in webmail but I seldom check the mail.So,tom I'll go n collect it bek.Thank god.

sad thing is I get a call from my fren n he told me tat he suffer from a skin disease from jan till now.It's quite sad to hear tis news from him but tis make me feel sorry for him.wat am I doing?my fren sick for nearly 1 year now onli I get to know it?Is it my fault of being not so concern about my fren?I've no idea.

good + bad should be equal to neutral but my feeling now is very sad.sad for wat?my close fren will know it.I feel guilty I shldn't have brought u into all tis.well,another sad day.now I can feel my hand freezing n my body very heaty?getting sick soon?no idea.my feeling now is just like the font color...feeling BLUE!!!

No comments: